- Popolo 2010.07
- Wink Up: 2006.10, 2009.02, 2009.03, 2010.01, 2010.05, 2010.07, 2010.10, 2011.04
- Duet: 2006.07, 2006.08, 2008.08, 2009.10, 2010.02, 2010.05, 2010.07, 2010.10
- Potato: 2006.10, 2009.10, 2010.04, 2010.05, 2010.07, 2010.09, 2010.10
- Myojo: 2006.10, 2006.11, 2009.10, 2009.11, 2010.07
Pictures will be taken upon request. Tell me which artist's clippings you want and we'll discuss about the price.
Posters - $2 each
#2: HSJ/Kis-my-ft2 #3: NYC/BIS
#11: HSJ / KAT-TUN SOLD #12: Juniors / KAT-TUN($1.50) #13: Juniors / HSJ ($1.50)
Bandage [with DVD, limited edition] - unopened
$20 shipped within US, Paypal fee is included. For non-US buyer, the CD is $16 excluding shipping.
YamaNade Visual book - $30 shipped within US
Young Song, TV Log, TVixi: $1.00 each
TAP Kids profile card from Daibouken 2006 - $1
Arashi set - $2
NEWS sets - $1.50 for the 1st set, $2.50 for the second set
HSJ set - $2, the Yuto/Morimoto page corner is ripped a little bit so I reduce the price
Kisumai set - $1
Question? set - $1
- Prices listed are in USD and do not include shipping
- Shipping from U.S.
- Payment: Paypal, concealed cash (at the buyer's own risk)
- Serious buyers only (not dealing with arashi_johnnys as a seller or buyer).
- International buyers: I recommend using Priority Mail® International Flat Rate Envelope - $13.95 for shipping if you buy bundle of clippings and they should be arrived at your place within 10 days. Of course, there's cheaper shipping option but it will take a longer time to reach your place.
- Taking pictures of the clippings: I will take pictures if you are 100% sure that you're going to buy something. I encountered a person who asked me to take pictures of at least 10 magazines and in the end, she didn't buy anything without saying a single word. It was a waste of my time and I don't want that to happen again.
- My feedback is here
- Please comment below (which item you want to buy, your location/zip code, payment method) and I'll get back to you asap